We offer the following
1) Diversified- the most common utilized technique in the profession today.
2) Activator- a hand-held, spring load instrument that is commonly used on older individuals. This technique is very low-force.
4) Flexion/distraction- this technique is often utilized for patients who have disc related injuries i.e. herniations
5) Thompson/Drop Table: a technique that utilize a table drop to help facilitate the adjustment.
6) Websters- this technique is specifically used for pregnant patients.
We offer the following
Decompression combined with specific positioning, on the intersegmental traction table, takes pressure off structures in your back and neck that are causing pain.
An electrical device sends currents through the skin via small electrodes that target muscles. Used in muscle toning, muscle spasm relaxation, and pain prevention.
Trigger Point Therapy
Pressure added to these specific areas, of tender muscle tissue, causing it to relax and release in order to relieve pain and dysfunction in other parts of the body.
This increases the elasticity and restores your tissue back to its normal state. This is essential because the healthier your elastic tissue is, the less prone you are to re-injury.
Exercise Therapy & Rehab.
Check our our Doctor's Corner for stretches and exercise therapy!
Myofascial Release Technique (MRT)
Active Release Technique (ART)
A very safe way to image the interior of the human body which only exposes the patient to high frequency sound waves.
Rock tape techniques
Trigger points, or muscle "knots", are tender areas you can feel in your muscles.
The therapist applies pressure to these specific areas, of tender muscle tissue, causing it to relax and release in order to relieve pain and dysfunction in other parts of the body.
The same trigger point may be worked several times during a session and may feel sore, however, this will subside when the pressure is released and the area feels better.
At Chiropractic Health Associates we offer many all-natural brands with thousands of wonderful products to help with your all over health. We offer a selection from Dee Cee Laboratories Inc., Metagenics, Nutri-Dyn, and Nutri-west.
Our services have helped many people in Billings, MT to find relief!